Thursday, August 2, 2012

Geez, glad that's over..


Wow. what a night. Too many emotions and too many thoughts. Glad we got that one out of the way..
This blog is supposed to be a place to post what is going on with Cully and things around him. This is not the place for me to sulk and get angry. From here on I will focus more on Cully.  Well I will try to anyways....
TODAY?  Well a few seizures this morning thus far. Cully seemed a bit lethargic when I got home but his Dougie has him dancing and playing tag now. Seems to be doing better now. Still waiting on the new med. Tomorrow morning the drug will be delivered to the home by the drug company. Asking everyone to keep your fingers crossed in hopes the meds do what we need them to..
OK. Emotions settled and I got to thinking. I am not a big believer in the "All Mighty" stuff .....but how are we so lucky to have this little guy in our home? There has to be a reason we are the ones chosen to have Cully here. There could not be a better home for him either.   Ain't it cool?
Well we have to wait and see just how the rest of the day goes now. Will update again later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment