Monday, August 20, 2012

Disappointed


Thought things were all ok but Cully had his seizures again today. We are creeping close to the max dose for this drug. Starting to get very worried.
Was able to step away from everything for a couple hours today when my oldest son Brian picked me up and treated me to a birthday diner. Brian has been hired to do a three part series on PBS on of all topics...Children with Autism...
We took Cully to Detroit today to a neuro phych to begin working on his Autism and development. Nice visit that gave a great example of Cully with his rambunctiousness as well as his sweet and gentle actions around other children. Step one of a VERY long process I am sure but I am looking forward to it. It will be rewarding to learn how to improve his communication and shape his behavior, and maybe mine too. He is such a wonderful boy. Anyone that watches him, especially around other children, will see that quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment