Sunday, October 14, 2012

Video of Cully's first seizure, the start of all this



This short clip is of the first time I saw Cully have a seizure as well as the next day after...Simple small little thing. Who knew...?

In the clip Cully is sitting on my lap and I am whispering to him an "I love you" when it starts. You can see Cully reach for my hand and pull it over him. Just then I decide to put him down and get a better look at what was going on.  I did not know it then but this was Cully wanting me to hold him while he was having a seizure. From that point on Cully pulls my hands around him when he seizes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Poor baby. I do hope you will get them stopped soon. Hey, I was wondering if you would like to do a guest post for my {About You} page?
    http://faithfulmomof9.wordpress.com/about-you/

    I edited it to include dads! I'd love to get a dad blooger's view on things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to. I will take a moment this evening to do just that.

    ReplyDelete