Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tests Tests Tests

Cully made another visit to Detroit Children's Hospital this week for tests in prep for starting the Keto diet. Julie will be spending about 4 days in the hospital with Cully once the go ahead is given for the diet. Seizures have continued but Cully just continues to developmentally improve. We are structuring sentences now and working on new exciting dance moves. He is very music oriented.
 Sawyer, Cully's five year old brother, has put his thoughts into a video for Cully. This was a father son project and Sawyer came out on top as the star right there with his lil brother Cully.. Check this video out. !! Its a must see..


3 comments:

  1. I thought I had already subscribed...but I wasn't getting the feeds. Ugh.

    Anyway...

    The video is BEAUTIFUL! Although, I'm Italian, and very susceptible to sappy moments. Which is why I'm still a snotty mess. ;)

    I hope you guys have joined the forum? There are other parents who have trialed the Keto Diet too...I'm sure they can give you good info.

    xo from Trevy's fam...

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I found you through Happy Being Trevy! I sure will be praying that the diet works for your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you very much and I am glad you found us too. I read your comment to Cully and he gave me a thumbs up and clapped his hands. We are very lucky to communicate with Trevy's family. Trevy's mom saved me when I was in my panic state after getting Cully's initial diagnoses of IS. I emailed her and she sent me a reply right away. It was good to hear from someone that had been involved in all of this.

    ReplyDelete