Sunday, July 29, 2012

NIAGARA FALLS !!


Well here we are high up in the Marriott looking over the falls. One million things to do but all that is important to Cully is that he has a bed to jump on. 30 minutes of bouncing and still laughing at the top of his lungs.
Last night Cully woke up fussing a bit and when i put my hand on him he snapped "no" and went to mum. I turned over and went back to sleep. A moment later i felt him tapping his finger on me. I turned to him and found him giving me a little wave and a smile. I think it was a "i'm sorry". This morning he woke up looking at me and smiled. Another good day. We drove to a bunch of old towns hidden on the back roads. Found a Subway and got four foot longs and some soda pop. Drove to a little park and goofed around and ate.
Seizures are plenty still and the meds don't seem to be doing anything. Mum thinks perhaps a little less seizures than before. We researched the meds he is on and found it is a brand new drug. Don't like that much.
Going to take the boys to the falls and all the attractions now. Will have a good grip on Cully though.
20120729-230729.jpg
Got a pic of Cully's first look at the falls. It followed with a "wow"

No comments:

Post a Comment