Monday, July 30, 2012

How did it go?


Well we saw the falls, let Cully play in a kids play area at the arcade, and even did the SkyWheel as a family. Cully had a couple melt downs. Food time was the worst for me. I was stressing so much that I refused to even place the order. I don't know how my wife does it but she keeps it all in motion while we all fall apart. She knew I was way beyond my limit and with a kiss on Cully's forehead I said gold night and got a few minutes of quite time.
Doug has really picked up on Cully's needs and taken on a very big role and Cully is very close with him. He helped make tonight much better.. He is still a dweeb but he is my dweeb. He is going to be a great daddy.
Looking forward to snuggling up with Cully tonight on our last night out on the road.
Daddy out...
20120729-233004.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment