Sunday, April 21, 2013

Good job boy

Great job today son. You are truly an amazing young man. I'm sorry you did not feel well but am so happy that you went to bed so well.
 Thank you for the back rub today. I thought it was quite kind of you to lift my shirt and rub my back. When you reached around and lifted my hand to your level and kissed it I knew right away you were showing your feelings and that is a wonderful thing. I am so happy to learn what is going on in your mind.
 When you had me put Barney on the Ipad today and were so caught up in it that you ran your shoulder into the edge of the door I was happy to kiss it all better and hug you. Even happier that you let me.
In the end.... Today.... Daddy 100.... Autism zero......  Still no seizures too!
 Your mom and I spoke about plans for your future. I know you have a wonderful family that will always be there for you but your mom mentioned the thought that you may one day be on your own and take care of yourself. I felt bad that I had not considered that possibility. You have amazed us in so many ways. One way or another you will be just fine.
 Love ya.....
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment