Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nothing to complain about

Things are continuing to go very well with Cully. The moments of rage have lessened a great deal and mum and Cully have found a way to work through them where Cully can take a moment to think before he reacts.

We continue to be seizure free...

The weight is about the same but he has toned up and is looking fantastic. The never ending appetite has gone away too.

We have enjoyed a sense of "normality" comparably speaking anyhow. Time has been given to getting things back in order and as a family as a whole. I pulled myself away from the computer and all those that I have been communicating with over these past months and just focused on us....  Now that we have found ourselves with such a wonderful outcome and had some "Our Time" I am going to take some time to speak with all the great friends we have made and get updates on their status.  We have a handful of new connections that we worry about and really hope to meet up with at some point...

 I have nothing to complain about or any urgent concerns to post. While we know we are in the early stages and anything can still happen, we are just really happy right now.. And so is my big ole Cully G.....

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see such good news! Praying that it continues. Have a happy, healthy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you guys need me to say it...but I'm Italian-ish so I will anyway. :)

    Cherish these normal moments. Hold them tight. And enjoy every second.

    And btw...I could totally use a "rage" tip! So if you have a handy dandy technique...you need to share the goods! :P

    xo

    Merry Christmas to one of my fave Michigan families!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete